Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photographer Aleksandra88

Well...I've got 3 new Pre-Raphaelite inspired photography posts to do, and all three are so stunning it would be unfair to post them all together.

First I wanted to share the work of DeviantArt photographer Aleksandra88. I think I just found this artist by a photo that caught my attention on the main page of DA.

Her work is just jaw-droppingly stunning, and very very dreamlike. She seems to have an uncanny way of capturing the beauty of the female form.

FYI...this means a lot of her port has nudity, so NSFW. Fair warning.



Love the colors in this one:


An interesting take on the traditional Ophelia...with the image upside down:




Something about this model's face reminds me a little of Jane Morris:


Another Ophelia:

6 comments:

Hermes said...

Wow - wonderful.

Kirsty Stonell Walker said...

Such beautiful images.

Pegasus said...

Great photos!

Justin Gedak said...

I'm actually speechless. These are really amazing.

Anonymous said...

amazing photos!inspiring, poetic and some kind of magical feeling.... michele

Tom said...

I was just dropping by and, wow, this is very inspiring!