Monday, January 7, 2013

House of the Wolfings

Today while working my mild-mannered job as a daily reporter...er....librarian, I came across this short but delightful article in December's issue of Wired.


I love the final sentence especially.  "Hey Peter Jackson, need fodder for another trilogy?"  A movie based on Morris' fiction?  Oh yes.  Please.


Also, may I direct your attention to this wonderful collection of images of Debenham House, a gorgeous locale featured in a previous blog post.  This link was shared by an anonymous commenter on the previous blog post!


I love all the comments I get on The Beautiful Necessity, and I always enjoy them, even if I don't always get a chance to reply. 

Happy Pre-Raphaelite New Year!!!

1 comment:

Legendary Custom Homes said...

In the event that somebody needs to be redesigned with most up to date advances then he should be visit this site and be up and coming each day.
Craftsman style homes Cincinnati