Monday, December 6, 2010

Home Alone Double-Take

Is it a sign that you're obsessed with the Brotherhood when you're watching Home Alone for Christmas, and you realize that Old Man Marley looks uncannily like Edward Burne-Jones? Like...to the point where for the rest of the film, you keep thinking of him as "Ned"?

I know I've been remiss on the blog lately. November was frantically filled with writing a 50,000 word novel for National Novel Writing Month. (Of course the Pre-Raphaelites were mentioned...must you ask?) and now it's crunch time for Christmas. But I haven't forgotten you! I hope to post more very soon.

4 comments:

Hermes said...

They do look alike don't they.

Relax and have a great Christmas.

Shannon said...

Wow! That is amazing!

Alexandrion said...

Oh, funny you should mention him, as today i have spotted a man in a trailer that looked exactly like the old man in Home Alone!
That's Robert Duvall in Get Low!

Grace said...

Ha! I can see it. :) Though I think the guy from Home Alone had a bit more of EBJ's gaunt face.